Grace is a popular place for Christmas Eve. We have four worship gatherings this year: 9:15 & 11:15am and 2:00 & 4:00pm. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before worship starts to allow time for parking and getting settled.
Things to know about Christmas Eve at Grace:
- All gatherings are the same in content and designed for people of all ages.
- Free coffee will be served in our atrium before and after the gatherings.
- The 9:15am gathering will be interpreted for the deaf. Please sit in the front, far left (West) section where the interpreter will be.
- During the 9:15 & 11:15am gatherings, there is programming in our totZone for children 3 years old and under. Please check in at least 20 minutes before worship starts to be sure we can accommodate your children. totZone is close to our main (East) entrance, just to the left when you enter the lobby. When reserving your tickets online, please also be sure to RSVP your children.
- Visitors are invited to stop by Connecting Place at either end of the lobby to pick up a special gift. We’ll keep the gift a surprise, but we can say it’s so cool the staff is jealous!
- Be sure to reserve your free tickets ahead of time. You can print them or download to a mobile device to show when you arrive.
- We will also be livestreaming the gathering in Grace Place to ensure there is seating for everyone.