2018 Gathering Times
DEC 22: NO GATHERINGS DEC 23: 9:15 & 11:15A DEC 24: 1:00, 3:00, 5:00P
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before worship starts to allow time for parking.
Things to know about Christmas Eve at Grace:
- All gatherings are the same in content and designed for people of all ages.
- Free coffee will be served in our atrium before and after the gatherings
- The 9:15A and 5:00P gatherings will be interpreted for the deaf. Please sit in the front, far left (West) section where the interpreter will be.
- During the 9:15 & 11:15A and 1:00P & 3:00P gatherings, Grace Kids programming is offered for children PreK and younger. Registration required. Please check in at least 20 minutes before worship starts. Check-in is close to our main (East) entrance, just to the left when you enter the lobby.
- Be sure to reserve your complimentary tickets. You can print them or download to a mobile device to show when you arrive.
- First-time guests are invited to stop by Connecting Place at either end of the lobby to pick up a special gift.