Serving on a team at Grace makes a tremendous impact on guests and long-time “Gracers” alike. Your time and talents can take someone’s church experience from “ho-hum” to “woohoo!” Being part of a serving team is also a great way to make friends, pick up fun skills, and glorify God.
Contact Serving to get started on any of these teams.
- Traffic Team: Guide cars to reduce stress in busy parking lots.
- Greeters Team: Show people we’re glad they’re here.
- Welcome Team: Help guests find what they need.
- Coffee Team: Stimulate great conversations with hot beverages.
- Usher Team: Guide people arriving for worship, serve offering & communion.
- Connecting Place Team: Help people with information, sign ups, and resources.
- GraceKids & Grace Students Teams: Serve families in totZone, kidZone, or the Warehouse.
- Worship & Technical Arts Teams: Make worship an unforgettable experience with your musical and technical skills.
- GraceCreative: Help tell the stories of Grace Community Church through graphic design, photography, film-making, fine art and writing.
- Peer Counseling: Trained volunteer counselors listen purposefully, encourage sincerely, and live in (w)holiness with God’s help.
- Prayer: offers multiple opportunities each week and throughout the year to engage in prayer corporately and individually.
- ESL & Chin Student Mentoring: Teach classes in the community or be part of a new mentoring initiative.