Serving on a team is part of missional participation at Grace. Using your time and talents is becoming a servant, modeled by Christ himself. It’s also a great way to make friends, pick up fun skills, and glorify God.
If you are ready to serve, apply by role below. For roles without an application, or for more information about any role, contact serving.
Beyond Local & Global: Be a part of local outreach and global missions.
Connecting Place: Serve by answering questions and helping people get connected at Grace.
Facilities: Help the facilities staff maintain the grounds & building.
Grace Kids & Grace Students: Serve families in Birth – PreK, K – 5th, or the Warehouse.
Guest Services – First Impressions
- Coffee: Serve coffee and engage people in the atrium after gatherings.
- Greeters: Greet people with a friendly hello and smile as they enter.
- Medical Assistance: Serve as an on-call nurse/ doctor/EMT for emergencies during our gatherings.
- Ushers: Distribute bulletins, help people find seats, collect offering, and assist with communion.
- Welcome: Be the friendly face that welcomes people to Grace and helps them navigate our spaces at worship gatherings.
IT Support: Be part of the weekend on-call team.
Mercy Team: Provide care in times of crisis such as visitation and prayer.
Peer Counseling: Trained volunteer counselors listen purposefully, encourage sincerely, and live in (w)holiness with God’s help.
Prayer: If you’re an intercessor or prayer warrior, join one of the prayer ministry teams.
Technical Arts / AV : Lights, camera, action! Help with worship lighting, audio, and video. Roles open in Warehouse, Grace Kids, and main auditorium.
Traffic Team: Ensure safety and reduce stress in busy parking lots.
Worship Team: Make a joyful noise as a singer or instrumentalist.