Serving on a team at Grace makes a tremendous impact on guests and long-time “Gracers” alike. Your time and talents can take someone’s church experience from “ho-hum” to “woohoo!” Being part of a serving team is also a great way to make friends, pick up fun skills, and glorify God.
Join us for our Guest Services Ministry Kick-Off on Sunday, September 23, 2018! Join us for a time of vision casting and discussion on elevating our overwhelming welcome. Lunch will be provided, so please make sure to register here.
Contact Serving to get started on any of these teams.
- Traffic Team: Guide cars to reduce stress in busy parking lots.
- Greeters Team: Show people we’re glad they’re here.
- Welcome Team: Help guests find what they need.
- Coffee Team: Stimulate great conversations with hot beverages.
- Usher Team: Guide people arriving for worship, serve offering & communion.
- Connecting Place Team: Help people with information, sign ups, and resources.
- Grace Kids & Grace Students Teams: Serve families in Grace Kids programming or the Warehouse.
- Worship & Technical Arts Teams: Make worship an unforgettable experience with your musical and technical skills.
- GraceCreative: Help tell the stories of Grace Community Church through graphic design, photography, film-making, fine art and writing.
- Peer Counseling: Trained volunteer counselors listen purposefully, encourage sincerely, and live in (w)holiness with God’s help.
- Prayer: offers multiple opportunities each week and throughout the year to engage in prayer corporately and individually.
- ESL & Chin Student Mentoring: Teach classes in the community or be part of a new mentoring initiative.