Our vision: Partnering with parents to build disciples of the next generation.
Serve with Grace Kids
Two primary ways kids come to know and love God is through his Word and his people. You have the opportunity to impact a child for eternity by joining a Grace Kids’ team.
Each month, we have the privilege of serving over 2,600 children. We could not do this without the church body coming together to serve in Grace Kids. The needs vary and we have multiple opportunities and different ways for you to get involved.
We invite you to take a step towards impacting the next generation for Jesus and sign up to serve in Grace Kids.
- Option A: Serve monthly, every other month
- Option B: Serve once a month. every month
- Option C: Be a part of our Holiday/Summer Team, serving at least six times a year
- Option D: Help behind-the-scenes, serving once a month during the week
- Option E: Help with the Safety + Security Team
Adult Application for those 18 and older.
Student Application for Middle or High School students under the age of 18.
Elementary application for Elementary age students.
Grace Kids (Birth – Pre-K)
Children’s programming for infants through Pre-K, where Christ’s love is demonstrated through caring team members who provide a safe and fun environment, where children engage in singing, movement and play, while learning about the Bible.
Grace Kids (K – 5th Grade)
Children’s programming for kindergarten through 5th grade, where we dive into God’s Big Story. We introduce Scripture through energetic worship and interactive, creative teaching. Our kids also engage in small groups where they begin to build lasting friendships and learn how to apply the Bible to their own lives and learn to grow in their relationship with Christ.
Grace GEMs (God’s Exceptional Miracles) is a ministry serving infants through young adults with special needs and their families.
Grace Kids Midweek
- BLAST: Boys and girls (2nd – 5th grade) will have fun and grow in their relationship with Jesus through Bible study, field worker stories, games, and more!
- Grace Kids at Woven: Infants-Pre-K and homeschoolers may participate in children’s programming during the Women of Grace Woven Bible study on Tuesday mornings.
Find the Grace Kids Family Take Home, and seasonal resources to use with your children.
GKMoms is a ministry for expecting moms through moms with children in 5th grade. Gather for fellowship, encouragement, and biblical teaching to spur each other on in discipling our children to be lifetime followers of Christ. Meets 2nd Thursdays of the month.
Parent Commissioning & Child Dedication
God calls each parent to be the primary disciple-maker of their children. Parent Commissioning & Child Dedication is Grace Kids’ way of coming alongside parents and equip them to fulfill that role.
Contact Grace Kids
If you have any questions or concerns please contact any member of the Children’s Ministry staff or submit the form below.