Grace 14:18 is a ministry inspired by the words of Jesus in John 14:18, ” I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you.” (ESV) Our mission is to encourage, support and equip families that God has brought together through adoption or fostering; to preserve at-risk families by partnering with local and global organizations; and to galvanize the whole church to biblically respond to the plight of the orphan and vulnerable children.
- Monthly Moms Coffee – Winter 2018. Connect, learn and pray together.
- Created to Connect Study – Winter/Spring 12 week small group; meets Fridays.
- Empowered to Connect Simulcast — April 13 & 14, 2018
- How to be a Safe Family – April 29, 2018
- Summer Family Potlucks at the Pavilion – June, July & August dates TBD.