Who we are?
We are young professionals in our 20’s and 30’s who desire to grow in our faith and love for Jesus through a gospel-centered, bible teaching, mission oriented, and disciple-making community. Come out and meet other young professionals in the greater Baltimore/DC metro area, getting connected to the life and DNA of Grace Community Church.
May 2nd- YA Night
June 6th- YA Night
June 9th- YA BBQ
July 11th- YA Night
July 14th- YA BBQ
August 1st- YA Night
August 11th- YA BBQ
Our hope is that you would get connected to other young professionals in the Baltimore/DC Metro area, and to do that we offer:
- Young Adult Night – As a community we meet monthly on Thursday evenings from 7:00-9:00pm in Grace Place. We fellowship over dessert, worship together, open up God’s Word and discuss practical steps in how to live out the Gospel in our everyday.
- Small groups – We have a variety of groups that meet at different times in various locations almost every day of the week. Whether it is a young married, young adult, inter-generational, neighborhood focused, men or women group, we offer it! Click here to find the right group that works for you!
- EQUIP – Equip is a time for young adults to be equipped for the work of ministry in their everyday by looking at the Scriptures and seeing how the ancient text is both relevant and applicable to our current context.
- Annual Retreat – Us east coasters go hard, thus we like to pull away, slow down, and retreat TOGETHER as a young adult community. Every fall we offer a time to get away, and get connected to each other and to God’s Word.
- Community Groups– Our young adult community loves to be TOGETHER. We have opportunities that are planned all throughout the month that include: playing volleyball, going hiking, visiting museums, running, and eating great food. Follow us on Facebook (link below) to see when the next event might take place!