We encourage all Women of Grace to be Pursue Christ, Engage Others and Impact the World. Here are five different ways you can do so. Find what works for you!
- Woven – Tuesday mornings at Grace
- Rooted – Tuesday evenings at Grace
- Grace Groups – Small group Bible study in homes
- Serving Teams – Serving opportunities at Grace
- Woman to Woman Mentoring – Sharing faith & life in mentoring pairs
Women of Grace Summer Study
Join us this summer to study the Gospel of Luke. We meet at Grace Tuesdays from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM starting June 5th and going through August 21. We will be following the Bible study method offered by Jen Wilkin, which we will share with everyone on June 5th. No separate study book needed – we are diving directly into the Word of God each week. Walk-ins always welcome!