“Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore, I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.” 1 Corinthians 9:25
Set for Saturday, March 29, 2014, this event will offer speakers, workshops, an involvement fair and more – all specifically designed for men and set to the theme of Spring Training. Workshops will focus on fighting isolation and finding a band of Brothers, developing a parenting game plan, how to be a Christ-follower at work, and seeking sexual purity. Full descriptions are found by clicking “Register Now” below.
- 7-8am: Check-in/Breakfast
- 8am – Opening Session – Spring Training Begins! (Entertainment, door prizes, and more!)
- 8:45am – Workshop – Practice Session 1
- 10am – Break with Involvement Fair (Visit ministry and resource tables relevant to guys)
- 10:30am – Workshop – Practice Session 2
- 11:45am – Lunch
- 12:15pm – Closing Session – Entertainment, Man Moment, Keynote Speaker – Ryan Richardson, and Worship
Join Men of Grace on The City
The City is our tool to allow you to keep updated and connected with everything going on in Men of Grace. If you’re on The City, you can join the Men of Grace group. If not, you can sign up for The City.
Contact Men of Grace
Contact us with any questions about Men of Grace, joining The City, or how we can serve you.