Grace Singles is a Christ-centered ministry focusing on growth, service, and fellowship by: fostering spiritual and personal growth, encouraging participation with the church body, serving others compassionately, and providing wholesome fellowship. We welcome everyone in their singleness – divorcees, widows and widowers, and people who have never married.
- Social Events
- Concerts, hikes, sightseeing, picnics, movies, ball games, dinner and more! A calendar of our events is available on request.
- Monthly Gatherings
- Dinners after Saturday night church service.
- Sunday Luncheons – Join us for our monthly potluck luncheon on the 3rd Sunday of every month at 12:45 pm in Grace Place. Relax and enjoy fellowship with other Grace singles!
- Newcomers and guests are always welcome. Please contact us for more info.
- Bible Study
- Continuing weekly Bible studies and topical studies. New groups are being formed for the fall.
- Ongoing opportunities exist inside and outside of our church. Participation in church-wide service events is highly encouraged. What better way to get to know others?
Contact Grace Singlese