Do you struggle to study the Bible on your own without a specific Bible study guide? Do you feel like you know you should do it but it’s overwhelming and you don’t know where to begin? Join us for this two hour seminar where we’ll walk through why we should study the Bible, tools available to help, and how to begin studying the Bible on your own step by step.
The How to Study the Bible Seminar will consist of two parts:
1 | Information regarding the Bible itself including:
- Why we should study the Bible
- Goals for Bible Study
- An overview of the Bible’s structure
- Tools to use when studying
- Overview of various Bible study methods
2 | Practical application of the Inductive Bible Study method based on a Bible chapter
- Observation: What does the passage say?
- Interpretation: What does the passage mean?
- Application: How does the meaning of this passage apply to me?
Please bring WIFI capable devices (like smart phones or iPads), if possible.
May 21, 2019 | 7:00 – 9:00PM