2017 Giving Statements
Giving Statements for 2017 have been emailed to everyone with an email address in Realm. For those without an email address in Realm and who gave $250 or more during the year, a paper statement was mailed at the end of January. Note: this does not include donations given to missions trips (see below).
To view your giving and print a statement, LOGIN to Realm. Click “Giving” on the left-hand side of the screen, and click the “2017 Contribution Statement” button on the right-hand side.
If you’re not sure if you have an account in Realm, click HERE, enter your email address and click “Send Email”.
- If it says “Please check your mail,” that means you do have an account in Realm and you should get an email with a link to recover your Realm password. Follow the link and instructions in the email to create a password and login to Realm.
- If it says “Account does not exist,” you do not have an account with that email address. Click NEW USER to create an account. Once you’ve created an account, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can connect your giving to your newly created Realm account.
Missions Trips Donations
Donations made for missions trips are being recorded and receipted separately through Managed Missions and will not appear in Realm. Receipts were emailed and mailed (if no email was on file) at the end of January.
If you donated electronically for a missions trip (i.e. there’s an email address on file), you may login to Managed Missions to view/print your giving statement.
- If you have a Managed Missions account, you may click HERE to login.
- If you do not, click HERE to create one with the email address that was used to make your donation.
- If you did not give electronically but would still like online access to Managed Missions to view your missions donations, please email me at email@example.com.
If you have not received your giving statement(s) via email or mail and would like one OR all of your donations are not on your statement as expected, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.